Saturday, November 21, 2009

Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya shooting stills from New york

Silambarasan a.k.a. Simbu is back in Chennai after a month's shooting and holidaying in the US. He has completed Gautham Menon's Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya in New York - all that remains is some patch work in Chennai.

Quiz him on where he was all this while, and Simbu says: "I headed straight to La Vegas for a break and, from there, I went to Los Angeles - to scout for new makeup techniques for my next film, Valiban, for which I will have an all-new look."

Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya 01

Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya 02

Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya 03

Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya 04

Vinnaithandi Varuvaaya 05    

On why he is going slow, he says: "I am not in a hurry. It just happened that I didn't have any films in 2009. But you will see a lot of me in 2010 because I will be doing three films - VTV will be my first release and I am doing Valiban, a project each with Bhoopathy Pandian for Lingusamy and discussions are on for films with KV Anand and Venkat Prabhu."

Simbu also confirms that he is starting Valiban, a romantic film, by December 4 in Chennai. In fact, he has two different looks in the film for which he did a mock photo-shoot recently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Ad Here